Ginseng is one of the potent formulas in VigRx Plus. Ginseng is a fork-shaped and light-colored root with green leaves and an oval shape. It is a short and slow-growing plant with fleshy roots and is one of the popular herbal medicines used worldwide. Depending upon its growth, it comes in three forms: red, white, and fresh.
Amongst 11 different varieties, Asian Ginseng and Panax Ginseng have broad applications for treating several health conditions. Ginseng contains compounds like gintonin and ginsenosides. The combination of these two compounds helps in treating several health problems, including erectile dysfunction in males.
How Ginseng Helps in Treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Many research concludes that Ginseng is one ingredient that helps treat impotence or ED condition in males. The compounds present in the herb may help protect against oxidative stress in the tissues and blood vessels in the penis and thus restores normal sexual functioning. Many studies prove that Ginseng improves muscle relaxation and blood circulation in the penile muscles by promoting nitric oxide production in the penis. This is why many male enhancement pills such as VigRx Plus contain ginseng root as one of the natural ingredients to treat the condition.
Because there is no natural food source of Ginseng, it is available only in supplement or powdered form. Many times, companies add ginseng root while manufacturing energy drinks for males. You can buy the dried ginseng root from the market quickly. If you are looking for ginseng supplements, ensure to purchase supplements containing red Ginseng. The reason being, many kinds of research proved the effectiveness of red Ginseng for treating ED.
Health Benefits of Ginseng
- Act as Antioxidant: Ginseng extracts and compounds help reduce inflammation and increase the human cells’ antioxidant capacity.
- Act as Energy Booster: People who are physically weak and tired find Ginseng quite helpful. It stimulates their mental and physical activity by increasing energy production in cells and lowering oxidative damage. It acts as an energy booster for cancer patients and helps them in fighting against fatigue.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: The active compound of Ginseng, ginsenosides, has anti-inflammatory effects and reduces inflammation.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels: It proves to be a useful herb for treating diabetes. The ginsenosides improve insulin resistance of the body by affecting insulin production in the pancreas.
- Benefit Brain Function: The compounds found in Ginseng, compound K, and ginsenosides protect the brain from potential damages caused by free radicals. Thus, consuming Ginseng regularly may help improve brain functions, including behavior, memory, and mood, in healthy people and people living with Alzheimer’s.
Different Ways to Consume Ginseng
It is easy to include Ginseng in your daily diet in several ways. You can eat it in a raw form or add a small piece of freshly sliced Ginseng in hot water to make a tea. It is a common addition to recipes like stir-frys and soups.
The ideal dosage recommended is 200-400 mg of extract or 1-2 grams of raw ginseng root. Ginseng’s extracts are commonly found in capsules, powder, and oil. It is advisable to start with a lower dosage and keep increasing the dosage over time. To get its desired benefits, try to consume it before meals.
Although Ginseng is safe to consume, some of the herb’s common side-effects include digestive problems, headaches, nervousness, changes in blood sugar and blood pressure levels, irritability, dizziness, bleeding, etc. These side-effects go away with the regular consumption of the herb. In case the side-effects do not subside, speak to your health professional immediately.
It is recommended if you are taking any anti-depressant, do not take Ginseng in any form before consulting with your healthcare professional. Similarly, if you are taking any heart medications, consume Ginseng after consulting with your healthcare professional. It is because the consumption of the Ginseng alters the effects of diabetes and blood pressure medications.
The Bottom Line
Ginseng is a natural herb and is widely used for treating symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Both the extract and root are rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. There are a number of Ginseng health benefits. The natural herb is also used to regulate blood sugar levels, increase energy levels, and enhance brain function. It is easy to consume both in a raw or steamed form. Although it is safe to take, consultation with a healthcare professional is a must before finishing it in capsule, powdered, or natural state. More tips and tricks to enhance your sex life.
- 10 Ways To Enhance Your Libido Naturally
- 11 Penis Enlargement Creams
- 11 Sex toys under $15 for extra G-spot stimulation
- 11 Sexting ideas to help strengthen your sexual relationship
- 12 Condom types for safe sex and extra pleasure
- 12 Possible reasons why your condoms are failing
- 13 Texting ideas you must know before messaging a girl
- 13 Tips to get stronger erections and last longer in bed
- 15 foreplay tips for females
- 15 Sexy questions to ask a girl over text
- 16 Condom myths you should never believe
- 16 Exotic Sex Toys Every Man Should Try
- 16 Soft and Super Slippery Silicone Sex Toys for Men’s
- 16 Ways to last longer in bed
- 18 Dirty questions to make her wet fast
- 18 Sex toys for every bigger in the bedroom
- 18 Things to know after losing your virginity
- 19 Pills for Lasting Longer In Bed
- 3 Best alternatives to Viagra
- 33 best sex toys for men under $10
- 4 Ways To Increase Your Penis Size
- 40 cheap yet best anal sex toys for men
- 5 Secrets to Lasting Longer in Bed without Pills
- 5 Ways To Boost Testosterone Level Naturally
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Sexual Stamina
- 55 Dirty text messages that will make her wet
- 8 Tips to Overall Wellness In COVID-19 That Everyone Should Know
- 8 Ways to Increase Sperm Count Naturally That Every Man Should Know
- 9 electric sex toys for men to buy in 2021
- 9 Things you should always do before sex
- 9 Ways To Last Longer In Bed
- 9 Ways To Spruce Up Your Sex Life
- Anal Sex & Beyond: Everything You Need to Know
- Ashwagandha and its Health Benefits
- Ashwagandha and Testosterone
- Best Nitric Oxide Supplements for ED
- Bioperine and its Health Benefits
- COVID-19 & Sexual Health: How to Enjoy Safe Sex?
- Delay condoms: What are they & who can use them?
- Dotted Condoms: Are dotted condoms right for everyone?
- Erection Fitness review. Should you buy this?
- Essential Oil for Erectile Dysfunction
- Essential Oils For Low Testosterone
- ExtenZe Review | Can This Sex Pill Increase Your Size Naturally?
- Flavored condom: a perfect recipe for an erotic oral sex session
- Foreplay tips for men
- Ginkgo Biloba and its Sexual Health Benefits
- Ginseng and ED: Everything You Need To Know
- Go On Red pills review. Can this Increase your sexual stamina quickly?
- Highly erotic sex positions you can induce into your bed
- Himalaya Tentex Royal Capsule review. Should you buy this?
- Horny Goat Weed & ED: Chinese Herb with Myriad Health Benefits
- How and what to talk before sex?
- How Does Weed Lower Testosterone?
- How to buy male enhancement pills
- How to choose the right condom size?
- How to Clean Your Sex Toys?
- How to Have Fun and Play Dirty In Bed?
- How to increase nitric oxide naturally?
- How to use a condom safely
- Leading Edge Health Review [Update 2021]
- Legendz XL review. Why you shouldn’t go for it?
- Libido Max review. Should you buy this?
- Lubricated condom: Is it the only option for you?
- Magna RX+ Review  Don’t Go For It Until You Read This!
- Male Extra and Men’s Sexual Health – Review
- Nitric Oxide and Erectile Dysfunction
- Nitric Oxide and Testosterone
- Nitric Oxide Booster And How To Increase It?
- Oral Sex: Everything You Need to Know
- Orgasm & Beyond: What Do Men and Women Want?
- Orgasm gap: Everything you need to know
- Premature Ejaculation: 15 Tips for Stronger and Longer Erections
- ProEnhanc Patch review. Should you buy this?
- Prosolution Gel review. Should you buy this?
- Prosolution Pill Review. Should You Buy This?
- ProSolution Plus Review [Updates 2021] Should You Buy This Sex Pill or Look For Alternative?
- Pure Vigor Rx Review. Should you buy this?
- Ribbed Condoms: What are they, their benefits, and how to wear them?
- RXL Male Enhancement Pill Review [Updated 2021] Don’t Buy Until You Read This!
- Saw-Palmetto & ED: 5 Health Benefits
- Semenax Review [Updated 2021] Don’t Buy Before You Read This!
- SemEnhance Review [Updated 2021] Don’t Buy Until You Read This!
- Sex Toys and Safety: How to Store Your Sex Toys
- Sex Toys Tips: How to Use a Sex Vibrator
- Sex Toys Tips: How to Use Sex Toys?
- Sex, Monthly Periods and Pregnancy
- Sexual Compatibility & Beyond: Everything You Need To Know
- Sexual Health Awareness Month: Information and Communication Holds the Key
- Testo Ultra: Does this Sex Pill Really Work?
- The 11 best nipple sex toys men can gift her
- The 3 Best Erection Strengthening Exercises For Men Struggling With ED
- The 7 tricks to lasting longer in bed that every man should know
- The best supplements for men over 40
- Top 10 Foods That Kill Testosterone
- Top 10 Foods to Cure Premature Ejaculation
- Top Nitric Oxide Pills
- Top Sex Positions for a Powerful Orgasm
- Truvalast Review : Sex Issues, Effectiveness, Ingredients, Pros & Cons
- Ultrathin Condoms: for near-natural sex experience